Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2010

We Have Been Endorsed By Rin-Tin-Tin. For Real.

You know...sometimes it's okay, I have learned over my life....to smile and just accept something....a gift...an award...a compliment....and feel good about it. I KNOW!!! That goes against all our upbringing...guilt...why me...don't pick me...etc. But ..this is cool. and I'm going to not only enjoy it. myself...I'm going to aw shucks a little...and I am going to share it with all of you who love dogs. And love TODAY'S DOGG.  Because you are the ones who keep telling me to keep writing and drawing these.
 TODAY'S DOGG HAS BEEN ENDORSED BY RIN-TIN-TIN ! CHECK THIS OUT...


Thank you from the bottom of my heart.I'm a child of the 50s and 60s and grew up loving Rin-Tin-Tin and all he embodied.....Courage. True Blue Loyalty. Faithfulness. You have made my day...I am usually the one in charge of  helping folks smile...with my cartoons and all....but...Miss Daphne, the Owner and Breeder...and Rinty.....you gave me the smile this time.
Guy

visit Rin Tin Tin's Home page....at http://www.rintintin.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment