Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

TODAY'S DOG By Guy Gilchrist February 15, 2010

I don't know if YOU know any N.A.I.D.s, but I have one in my life. They are some of the wackiest dogs you'll ever know. My model here is Nitika....one of our dogs.
Just got back from Tampa, where it was a lot colder than I hoped it would be. I know...Florida while the whole country is snowbound. Yeah. poor me. We did an outdoor concert , and it  benefitted the Angelus Home in Hudson, Fla. Beautiful, beautiful kids...severely challenged. I've been with the cause now for 16 years. All the performers were terrific, and we have never been treated better. I'll be posting some photos, etc on my personal art and music FB page, as well as GuyGilchristMusic.com in a couple days.

I got to see my friend, Aaron Kelly on American Idol....he's in Hollywood now. Aaron is an awesome talent. Just 16. I think I've known him since he was....6 or 7.....9?  a while! Gosh...getting old. I remember 3rd grade and not two weeks ago....sang with him last December. Great kid! Awesome story..great, great voice, and a big heart..... Pullin' for you, Aaron! Good things should happen to good people like Aaron.
Enjoying the Oympics? I am... Always do....but two things....what's up with our American Skiers and their uniforms? They look like they're doing freestyle in their jammies.
And "Blades Of Glory" with Will Ferrell , I believe, has ruined Pairs Skating for me forever.

March 4th at 8:30 est I will be interviewed by the guys at  http://www.comicscoasttocoast.com/
about Today's DOG as  well as all things comic and musical ........they take questions from listeners and I understand it is very interactive, so I hope you'll get in on that show!
Hope you're enjoying THE DOGS......please tell everyone you know! We're so glad to be a part of your lives. Here's to those DOGS! Love and Laughter on four paws....
Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment