Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

TODAY'S DOGG BY GUY ( USA!USA!)GILCHRIST

Yes...the Winter Games are upon us! And I don't just mean those on TV!
All this week, i'll be featuring The DOGG Winter games!
BTW, you know you can click on these to see them bigger...right?
We are almost to 2100 Fans on faceBook, and hundreds here at the DOGG! Thank you for spreading the word!
We are slowly getting used to our new TradeMarked name...TODAY'S DOGG! with two Gs...I think it's cool.
Congratulations to my buddy, Aaron Kelly! He has made it through to the 24 finalists on Idol, according to news sources!
Please support this cartoon. I ask you to subscribe, and have all your friends subscribe. We are building a revenue stream that will be completely unique, with a growing charitable outreach. I can only do this with your help. I'm not asking you to pay a dime here...just ask all your friends to FAN on here and on FB, Twitter, etc. Here's to messengers of love and laughter on four furry feet.
Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment