Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

TODAY'S DOG By Guy Gilchrist February 3, 2010 Wednesday COLOR!


You know....you just can't take some dogs to the golf course with you, can ya?

Hey, I'm sorry if the email subscribers got messed up emails this morning! I am finding that if I post more than once sometimes the email prototype template they give us can't hold all the art.

I'll try and find a way around it.....we're always working hard to get this ol' caveman into the groove of how to do all this webstuff. I'm tryin! Extra special color one today! Colored by Laura Tisdel. Honk if you like color!

You folks on Facebook are just blowing me away. We have way over 1700 fans of Today's Dog By Guy Gilchrist ...and we got over 150 in 24 hours! WOW! Thank you so much. Spread the word, if you like what I'm doing. Please sign up for us on FB, Twitter, and email. It helps. We're working on making phone Apps better, too. HA! The Caveman just typed "phone apps".


I added some new links over on the links on the left there. Check them out when you can.

Below, I've added a link to a cool story about a self portrait found of Cash Coolidge...the man that painted those original Poker Playing Dogs...way back in the early 1900s. I also added his short Wikipedia bio on the left in the links. What great hysterical paintings those are. We had one hanging on the wall next to the old freezer in our garage, when I was growing up. I used to take it down and try to copy his paintings in pencil.


http://watertowndailytimes.com/article/20100202/NEWS03/302029989


Here's to dogs.............golfing, playing cards....stealing our hearts and our hamburgers.

Guy

No comments:

Post a Comment