Pages

Sunday, March 7, 2010

TODAY'S DOGG By Guy (Jesus Loves Me This I Know)Gilchrist March 8, 2010

Here's Monday morning....and a Sunday morning theme.
I am also including today our "24" cartoon with Laura Tisdel's great color! 'cause it's JACK BAUER Monday!
It's been a terrific week. I'm now working on some projects with Miss Daphne Hereford, Owner of Rin-Tin-Tin.  I got to write with amazing, amazing people this week. I wrote with Gary Hannan, the BMI Song of The Year Winner for "Tequila Makes Her Clothes Fall Off" and "Back When I Knew It All", Jimmy Payne who wrote "Woman, Woman" for Gary Puckett, and Glenn, my legendary friend, who wrote "Forsaken and Alone " with Hank Williams Sr, and "Home Of The Blues" for Johnny Cash...and "Skip A Rope". I look forward to playing you the songs. I am also having one of the songs I cowrote cut in the studio on Tuesday by it's co writer..Glenn Douglas Tubb. Glenn wrote with Johnny Cash and Hank Williams Sr. He's also had a legendary career as a singer. And , man, is it cool  to write with him....and having him record a song we wrote. I am really loving doing all of it. The writing, songs, playing drawing. Loving it all.
Please tell all your friends to subscribe to our comic. We are working really hard on creating a following and building a revenue stream with 1 out of each 5 dollars going to Animal and Humane Charities.
OH! You can hear my music, see more cartoons, tons of stuff...at http://www.guygilchristmusic.com/. We have a cool store there. Go buy stuff, willya?
See you in The Funny Papers!
Guy

1 comment:

  1. HA! The Slim Jim made it into the offering plate. Oh!Oh!Oh! I want to color a panel!

    ReplyDelete